Monday, March 29, 2010

project prepping

this has been a fun project to prepare for as it is 'my project'. i think about it alot, and that helps. i have found it really helpful to take notes at any random moment an idea for a shot or lighting comes into mind. notes for my journal, shot ideas are what i have been working on so far, no story board to date. i dont like story boards, i dont like having something telling me what i must shoot, i may want to change it a week after i make one. an ongoing list of ideas that are very possible is almost a better replacement for my use. my DP and i have a lot of the same ideas for the project, and i think the conjuction will yield some good results. just reviewing the script will bring another idea in. review and notes seem to be the best pre production methods along with compiling eqpmt, crew, and shot litst.

No comments:

Post a Comment